 |
| Where Laz and I met |
As most of you know Laz and I both went to Texas A&M for college. We have taken every opportunity to visit our Alma Mater since we graduated in 2007. We have so many fantastic memories from our 4 years in College Station. Laz and I actually met our first day of class Freshman year, and spent much of our time getting to know each other and eventually falling in love! So when our friends were married New Year's Eve in College Station we jumped at the chance to visit our favorite places around town and on campus.
 |
| Lechner Hall ~ our freshman dorm |
As we walked around campus we reminisced about the times we enjoyed during college. Laz, my roommate, Jane, and I were best friends for a year and a half before Laz and I even started dating. The three of us spent a great deal of time studying together, going for late night Bernie's ice cream runs and just hanging out around campus.
 |
| The seal in the bell tower ~ one of our favorite places on campus |
Laz and I have even more memories together after we started dating as sophomores in college. Our first date, first kiss and engagement all took place in College Station. We had so much fun taking Nayeli around campus and "showing" her our favorite places. We even showed her where daddy became a Christian. :)
 |
| Nayeli meets the twelfth man |
 |
| "Our Hill" |
 |
| Kyle Field |
We thoroughly enjoyed having the campus to ourselves and remembering all the great times we spent there. It was a much easier time in our life with minimal responsibility. However as we returned to our life in Dallas, we knew we would not trade our life now for anything. Everything we have been through has led us to today, waiting anxiously for our beautiful daughter to arrive!! We are so blessed to have our wonderful memories and can not wait to see what the future brings!
 |
| The Century Tree - Where Laz proposed |
Wow, your photos are great. Love the one with the rings. God does have plans for you.
ReplyDeleteDad and I always had a tree where we sat and talked -- until we went into our dormrooms and called on the landline. Pre-computer laptops, internet and cell phones.
Again, I LOVE y'all's pictures! We might have to "borrow" this idea when it's our turn :-D. Congratulations again on Nayeli's impending birthday!
ReplyDelete