Lazarini Family

Lazarini Family

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Waiting...

My what big lips you have!
Nayeli's Nursey-all ready for action
 Today Nayeli is 37 weeks!  The doctor has told us she will be here soon, maybe even within the next week.  Her nursery is all ready for her arrival.  Laz and I are so excited we can hardly stand it.  Every little move or pain we go on high alert ready to jump in the car at any moment.  We had one last ultrasound last week and got some neat pictures.  She apparently has hair already!  I am still working at the ER, trying to finish my last rotation before a few precious weeks off with our new daughter.  Each shift seems longer as I wait for her arrival.  The past nine months have gone by incredibly fast. I really can not believe she is almost here.  Praise the Lord for his wonderful blessings to us during these last few weeks!      Kristen
Nayeli's pal awaiting her arrival!

2 comments:

  1. Froggy! The nursery looks so cute! I'm so happy for y'all! :-D

    ReplyDelete