Lazarini Family

Lazarini Family

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nayeli's first fall...

I can not believe how fast the past nine months have gone!!  Our baby is now a little girl, full of smiles and play.  She is growing so fast, and it takes all of my attention to make sure I don't miss any of her new tricks!  Her favorite activity this week is to read her "Dora the Explorer" books.  On each page she makes sure we know that "Dor" is there.  She crawls so fast, and learned how to play "hide and go seek" yesterday.  She was so excited each time she found Laz or I.  She claps and waves her hands so we know she found us.

We are trying to take advantage of each moment with her and are looking forward to the rest of her "firsts."  Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner! Hope you enjoy some new pictures of our princess!

Nayeli's fall photos

Love,
Laz, Kristen, Nayeli and Balloo

No comments:

Post a Comment