Lazarini Family

Lazarini Family

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Adelyn has arrived

Our family has grown again!  Our precious Adelyn Jael was born June 2, 2013 at 11:11pm. a beautiful gift from God.  We are trying to settle into a new normal as a 4 person family.  Not very gracefully, I might add.  Nayeli is a normal two-year-old with multiple melt-downs daily, but she loves her new sister and is so very sweet to her.  She asks to hold Adelyn every day and covers her in kisses.  Nayeli has already become "mommy's little helper, " bringing me diapers and water.
My mom was here for two wonderful weeks, helping me with, well, everything.  My house is cleaner now than before Adelyn was born.  Praise the LORD for my mother!
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband.  He is an amazing father.  It is a joy to see him playing with Nayeli and bonding with Adelyn.  I fall in love with him more everyday!


Psalms 127:3 "Sons [and daughters] are indeed a heritage from the LORD, children, a reward."

The Lazarini's


No comments:

Post a Comment