 |
| Our team of students in March 2013 |
We are gearing up for another trip to Guatemala! I found some great pictures from last year that I wanted to share.
 |
| Our patients waiting so patiently! |
 |
| Laz doing his thing |
 |
| The views were AMAZING! |
 |
| Laz appreciated the views too! |
 |
| One of the homes near our clinic site |
 |
| The community we serve is "Los Humitos" - The Little Smokes. It is named for the occasional smoke pillars you can see escaping from underground. This is because there are so many active volcanoes in the area. |
 |
| Our fearless leader, Pili! |
 |
| Beautiful Antigua! I was told this is the "fire volcano." |
 |
| Our team enjoying pizza in Antigua |
 |
| Lake Amatitlan, near our clinic site, |
 |
| Some of our great medical student, ready for clinic day #1 |
 |
The Lazarinis
|
No comments:
Post a Comment